The Double Planetary Mixer includes two blades that rotate on their own axes, while they orbit the mix vessel on a common axis. The blades continuously advance along the periphery of the vessel, removing material from the vessel wall and transporting it to the interior. After one revolution the blades have passed through the entire vessel, after three revolutions most materials have been mixed and after only 36 revolutions, the blades have contacted virtually the entire batch.
free online slots for android,kajol images free download,full tilt poker real money
- The proven choice for many low to high viscosity applications. These blades knead and are suitable for wet or dry blending, regardless of the product's flow characteristics.
- The patented "HV" high viscosity mixing blades are ideal for ultra-high viscosity applications. The design promotes top to bottom mixing of ingredients and eliminates the "balling up" of materials being mixed.
- Sight and charge ports are available in many sizes for attachment to the vacuum hood assembly. These ports enable an operator to conveniently add materials and observe the mixture during the mixing cycle.
- Two 3" sight and charge ports are normally included on all of our planetary mixers. This enables viewing through one port while charging minor ingredients through the second.
- Combination light and sight ports are available for convenient viewing of the batch while the mixer is closed and operating.
- The wetted surfaces of the mixer which include the blades and mix can interior are often coated for abrasion or chemical resistance purposes.
- Teflon scrapers are available to scrape the walls and bottom of the vessel. Scrapers enhance the heat transfer efficiency of the jacket.
- Reverse lift designs are available to raise the mix can to a fixed mixing position. This feature permits fixed attachment of charging connections to the hood and discharge while elevated to receiving containers.